Jobbags are a way of viewing information for a certain project and linking it all together, the items that can be linked are things such as documents or emails which may not usually be thought of as for the same project.
To view/edit all the available jobbags click Projects > View jobbags, this will then give you the view shown below.
The view below allows you to view jobbags by certain criteria for example you can view them by Business, Person, Manager of the jobbag and Status of the jobbag.
Once you have chosen how you would like to see the jobbags, you can then, click on the jobbag title to edit the jobbag and you can also click the archive button on the far right of the screen to archive the jobbag.
(To see any archived jobbags check the box at the top of the screen labelled Show Archived)
Accountancy jobbags are available if the accountancy modules are installed. (These can be found in the Accountancy Jobs section of Help)
Once you have clicked on the jobbag title to edit the jobbag, it will bring up this dialogue box.
The first tab on the jobbag dialogue box is the summary, this allows you to edit the main details of the jobbag these are:
- Project Title
- Client Contact (the contact you wish the jobbag to be associated with from the chosen business)
- Business (the business that the jobbag is for)
- Adding New Items (allows you to add several new items to the jobbag such as sending an email/SMS to the chosen client, creating a document for the jobbag, sending a fax to the chosen client and uploading files to the jobbag)
- Relationship Manager (allows you to change the relationship manager from your team)
- Project Status (allows you to change the status of the jobbag for example whether it is ongoing, pending or in negotiation)
- Due Date (allows you to change the date that the jobbag must be finished for)
The next tab on the jobbag dialogue box is the history, this allows you view and edit any history associated with the jobbag.
You can also add notes to the jobbag and filter what type of history you will see.
The next tab on the jobbag dialogue box is all the tasks for that jobbag, this allows you view and edit any tasks associated with the jobbag.
From the tasks tab you can edit the task by clicking on the icon next to the task title, this will then bring up a dialogue box with the task options in.
In terms of editing a task you can, change the title, add/change the due date, add notes and change the status of the task.
From the associates tab you can choose which memebers of your team you would like the be associated with the jobbag.
The comments tab allows you to add comments to the jobbag and these will then be saved in the section for viewing.
Once you have made changes to the jobbag, make sure to press the save button at the bottom of the edit Jobbag dialogue box otherwise the changes will not be saved.